What pisses you off...

Go down

What pisses you off...

Post  SexyBitch on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Besides breeders and brats??? Cause that's obvious or you wouldn't be here...unless you're trolling in which case, fuck off!

Jehovah's witnesses coming to my fucking door all the damn time!!! Evil or Very Mad
And they've started bringing childrun with them! If they think I won't tell them off with a kid with them, they are sorely mistaken. I actually bought a door mat that says GO AWAY in huge black letters, next one that shows up, all I gotta do is point and slam the door!

My idiot fucking paper boy who despite signs everywhere and me calling his boss can't take 2 extra fuckin steps to pit the paper IN my mailbox! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

My neighbors screaming across the street to someone from their porch instead of getting off their fat, lazy asses to walk over there instead of broadcasting their conversation to the whole damn neighborhood!

So, I'm sure there's more, but I've gotta go out now. I know I'll think of some more later, people just piss me off too much for that to be it! Laughing
avatar
SexyBitch

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Canadaland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Walmart!!!

Post  SexyBitch on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Godamn fucking walmart people!!!
I never go but they had a really good sale on a couple items I need so I thought I'd go late Friday evening in hopes that the breeders would have their little bastards home in bed by then.
Of course they didn't, that would indicate responsible parenting!
They were everywhere. Running, screaming, poking everything in site, parents wandering around in a daze, dead eyes glazed, paying no attention to their own offspring while they reeked havoc on everyone in the store.
One of the little turds even had fucking squeekers in it's shoes! Every damn step it took was the sound of a dog's toy, I could hear it through the whole store.
Suffice it to say, all the items I went for were sold out despite the fact that the sale just started today.

Lesson learned, NEVER go to walmart!!!
avatar
SexyBitch

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Canadaland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Annoying stuff

Post  CFJulia on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 pm

4 years ago, the"J duhs" came to my doorstep. Back then we had 3 large dogs, two have passed away since. There was a knock on the door early in the morning. The canine brigade lunged at the door foaming all over. I made it just in time to see their retreating backsides running away from my house. They even forgot to leave a pamphlet. Not had any trouble again. Animals rule! cheers Evil or Very Mad

CFJulia

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LMAO!

Post  SexyBitch on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 pm

CFJulia wrote:4 years ago, the"J duhs" came to my doorstep. Back then we had 3 large dogs, two have passed away since. There was a knock on the door early in the morning. The canine brigade lunged at the door foaming all over. I made it just in time to see their retreating backsides running away from my house. They even forgot to leave a pamphlet. Not had any trouble again. Animals rule! cheers Evil or Very Mad


Awesome job dogs!

We must have a Jo ho hang out near us cause there always seems to be some skulking around my village, pamphlets in hand.

I must say the most fun I ever had with them was when they were asked nicely to leave but absolutely refused to walk away without handing me a watchtower jebus magazine. I told them I didn't want it but they insisted so I lit it up while they were standing there looking on in horror! Oh man that was soooo fun!!! That'll learn em! Twisted Evil
avatar
SexyBitch

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Canadaland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off...

Post  Glurkster on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 am

That's good, fuck em in the food hole
avatar
Glurkster

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-05-31
Location : up in ya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi!

Post  SexyBitch on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:16 am

Glurkster wrote:That's good, fuck em in the food hole


Glurk! Where you been? Out painting the town white this weekend? affraid
avatar
SexyBitch

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Canadaland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off...

Post  cfandglad on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:35 pm

SexyBitch wrote:Godamn fucking walmart people!!!
I never go but they had a really good sale on a couple items I need so I thought I'd go late Friday evening in hopes that the breeders would have their little bastards home in bed by then.
Of course they didn't, that would indicate responsible parenting!
They were everywhere. Running, screaming, poking everything in site, parents wandering around in a daze, dead eyes glazed, paying no attention to their own offspring while they reeked havoc on everyone in the store.
One of the little turds even had fucking squeekers in it's shoes! Every damn step it took was the sound of a dog's toy, I could hear it through the whole store.
Suffice it to say, all the items I went for were sold out despite the fact that the sale just started today.

Lesson learned, NEVER go to walmart!!!

Damn, one could post a whole damn thread on Walmart alone!!! I hate that they have so many annoying ass sprogs and breeders in there, because I sometimes need things from there too, but there is always some anyoing gooey shitsack in tow screaming and sqeeling its little asshole off or a bunck of mobile older turds running into people and shit. I hate that Twisted Evil
avatar
cfandglad

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CF EZ CUNTS

Post  SexyBitch on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm

The fucking gang of Nazi bitches over at Cfez. Who the fuck do they think they are??? That site is a damn police state!
You post something on a thread that's still close to the top of that forum but hasn't had a post in a month and they lock it calling it thread mining! So what are we supposed to do?start a new thread on that topic? Come on! What the fuck!?
Then if they don't like you for whatever reason, they won't kick you out, they just lock your ability to post!
Fuck that, I'll stay here with you guys! Rolling Eyes
avatar
SexyBitch

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Canadaland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off...

Post  Bratfree-Britgirl on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm

SexyBitch wrote:The fucking gang of Nazi bitches over at Cfez. Who the fuck do they think they are??? That site is a damn police state!
You post something on a thread that's still close to the top of that forum but hasn't had a post in a month and they lock it calling it thread mining! So what are we supposed to do?start a new thread on that topic? Come on! What the fuck!?
Then if they don't like you for whatever reason, they won't kick you out, they just lock your ability to post!
Fuck that, I'll stay here with you guys! Rolling Eyes

They were absolute arseholes to me. I said to a 'long-standing member' that he/she had misread my post, and... jeesus, I was battered! I may be pathetic, but I would never be as nasty as they are, so I just walked away. I didn't realise there were so many frustrated, psycho arsehole CFs out there... it's such a shame!

Bratfree-Britgirl

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off...

Post  Glurkster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 am

They do that shit with the recipes if they don't like what you post (I've actually cooked a couple of those recipes, not bad) and of course anything you say that's not kissing their asses makes you a troll. I told them to hell with their little clubhouse. The leader said "That's right, slink off with your tail between your legs, troll." I said "That's my cock, not my tail, you silly bitch, I know your fat ass has probably never seen one. And I'm not slinking off, I just don't have any use for a bunch of loser cunts who are so far beneath me, they'd need a ladder to lick my balls. So SEE ya, and I sure as fuck wouldn't wanna be ya". Cool
avatar
Glurkster

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-05-31
Location : up in ya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off...

Post  Bomb Hole on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Sounds like a fun place. NOT.
avatar
Bomb Hole

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-05-26
Location : Blow me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum