The Outing of the Aimoos

Go down

The Outing of the Aimoos

Post  SteelHyaena on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

This should speak for itself... this is a nice thread I nabbed out of Google's cache.
Lovetorock Actions Author

(Date Posted:06/27/2010 8:43 PM) Share to:

Well, gothic bore left TheChildFreeLife. Runnin' like the coward she is.

Your Ad Here
--------------------------------------------------------------
♥️Bugsy♥️

~♥️Formerly Waterlily♥️~

"If parenthood doesn't interest you, don't do it. It didn't interest me, so I didn't do it. Anyways, I would make a terrible parent. The first time my kid didn't do what I wanted, I'd kill him". -Katherine Hepburn.

Zatoth Actions 1#

Re:Goth Bore leaves TCFL
(Date Posted:06/27/2010 9:12 PM)

what exactly did she say in her facebook? more for curiosity...

"All we need is lightning with power and might
Striking down the prophets of false
As the moon is rising
Give us the sign!
Now let us rise up in awe..."

Support us Create free forum and click the links below and your donations will make a difference here.
www.dinodirect.com

A Huge Online Store for Various Cool Gadgets, iPod Accessories, Apple iPod Accessories, iPod Touch Accessories, iPhone 3G Accessories, Apple iPhone Accessories, iPhone Accessory, BlackBerry Cell Phone Accessories, BlackBerry Phone Accessories, BlackBerry Storm Accessories, iPad Accessories, iPad Accessory, Cheap iPad Accessories, Green Laser Pen, Green Lasers, Green Laser Pointers, Video Players, Music Players, Car Accessories, Cell Phone Accessories, Video Games Accessories and Hobby Gadgets.

If you use the code "DDLIFE", all orders will get 10% discount plus worldwide free shipping!

Lovetorock Actions 2#

Reply To Zatoth
(Date Posted:06/27/2010 11:30 PM)

Reply to Zatoth (06/27/2010 10:12 PM)

what exactly did she say in her facebook? more for curiosity...

Basically she had a major 'chip on her shoulder'.

♥️Bugsy♥️

~♥️Formerly Waterlily♥️~

"If parenthood doesn't interest you, don't do it. It didn't interest me, so I didn't do it. Anyways, I would make a terrible parent. The first time my kid didn't do what I wanted, I'd kill him". -Katherine Hepburn.

FreeAndHappy Actions 3#

(Date Posted:06/28/2010 1:52 PM)

I thought that everyone there was pretty nice to her - I guess she can't stand anywhere that she's not the constant center of attention.

nokids4me Actions 4#

Reply To FreeAndHappy
(Date Posted:06/28/2010 2:06 PM)

Reply to FreeAndHappy (06/28/2010 1:52 PM)

I thought that everyone there was pretty nice to her - I guess she can't stand anywhere that she's not the constant center of attention.

They were, but apparently when she continued to try and drag out the drama, etc. from the Goth Hog thread, an admin there had to correct her. Not sure if it's why she flounced off, but it's my theory.

I've cut & pasted the text below from what I posted this weekend in Censored Posts:

Ok, I took her off ignore so I could see all of her recent posts. She continued posting 4 days after this so I'm not sure. But it could very well be there were PMs with Stacey about it and she didn't like Stacey's answer. Again, just conjecture on my part.

For anyone who doesn't want to link, bascially SteelHysteria started an attention whoring thread about how mean people were to her on this site. People were mostly sympathetic until she brought up her Glurkbuddy and mentioned how her woes here started when she posted here about how much fun it would be to go stir the shit with him. Then the sympathy abruptly evaporated, except from Scribe88, BratfreeBritgirl and one poster who I didn't recognize from either site.

SteelHysteria:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna condense as much as I can into one post. Bear with me!

@Odessa: They waited until I left in disgust at the way they were behaving—this was just another iteration of the same sort of thing. At this point, I don't give a flying this through a rolling that what any of them think... I am naming names.

Poofy_Puff decided she was going to take a shot at me, trying to humiliate me, for remarking that I would think it would be amusing to mess with Glurkster a little. Instead of doing what any mature moderator would do, she said words to the effect of 'Let's all tell Hyaena how wrong she is.' I got pissed and tried to take it private, and she dragged the shit right back out on the boards. Queenie/JayJay, Miss Hannigan and Zatoth also were a problem for me, on this issue and also a few other ones. LovesToRock made friendly overtures, and then suddenly defriended me and then trashed me behind my back along with the rest of them. So, yes, some of it did happen to my face, but the greater amount of it was indeed done behind my back—like the cowards they are.

@Aussenseiter: In a situation like this one, you go for the forum system's top-line administrators. In this case, I went to the support address of Aimoo itself and brought the thread to their attention. They may or may not do anything. Most forum setups, however, don't like things like this attached to their boards, so usually they at least delete the thread if not take action against the people posting the offensive material. Almost every forum I have run across has a Terms Of Service clause in which they state that their boards are not to be used for harrasment/defamation purposes. Again... I don't care what they say about me on any serious level. The issue for me is having it be Google-able the way it is.

Everyone... thank you for the expressed concern and everything. I really do appreciate it and this... this right here... is what makes TCFL the better board.

And now... if you will excuse me... I am going to go hold a cat, play with a dog, write, eat too many green olives and giggle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SteelHysteria subsequent post:

" Yes, he posts images that can really be over the top. Yes, he tells violent fictional stories and says some pretty gross things. However.... however... he has actually been really cool to me and a whole lot nicer than the Aimoos.

After that, the only sympathetic posts were from Scribe88, BFBG and the other poster. Pretty much everyone else was "take this shit somewhere else other than our boards" but a more TCFL cleaned up version of that sentiment.

And Scribe88 gave Zatoth shit for Zatoth's avatar. At that point the mods at TCFL locked the thread (they had previously told everyone to take it to PM). Zatoth started the thread re: Zatoth's avatar & got spanked. But SteelHysteria got spanked harder for replying to it & earned herself another locked thread. Here are the relevant quotes:

Zatoth:

">>Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh that someone with your avatar wrote what you did.<<

the avatar actually comes from one of three illustrations i did for a band called ava inferi, who are portuguese (save one member from norway)."

Steel Hysteria:

Why would you even do this, Zatoth? Why would you effectively reopen a thread that the moderators had stated they wanted to see closed? Is there some reason you didn't just PM Scribe? Or are you just that self obsessed and addicted to drama?

More Steel Hysteria:

"Apparently, Zatoth felt she had to post publicly to justify having the avatar she has. Personally, I think she's being a drama-llama."

Stacey Note: I'm adding bold for emphais on certain points:

The thread this one refers back to was locked for a reason, guys: because it had gotten hot enough that even a reference to it risked riling people up. Case in point ^^^

This reply could have easily been handled via PM, and should have been done so, as it was a small point, directed at one or two people.

Creating a new thread branched from that locked thread (even one on a small, unrelated point), was really just asking for trouble.

This does not, of course, expunge blame for the rapid decline of THIS thread from those who make that connection in an equally public and equally volatile way. You didn't just take the bait, you swam toward the boat.

In other words, if it's locked, let it die... ALL of it. For small side issues like this, the PM system is your friend. If a side issue is large enough to warrant its own thread, and was not part of the problem, a new thread is understandable, but this little snippet really doesn't qualify.

(I recommend asking a Mod about starting any branch off threads from locked ones before posting. If we think it's too "hot," we may ask you to wait. If we think a calm side discussion was buried in the chaos, we'll not stand in your way. Usually, we see cases like that, and will openly SUGGEST someone resurrect the lost conversation.)

Sorry to lock down another one and write a speech about it, folks. I know it's annoying. I just felt like it was needed.

~S

IMO, this tends to support my theory about why she left. She thought she was going to get a lot of sympathy and hand holding over there. But as soon as people actually knew what the fuck was up, they stopped with the sympathy. I'm guessing while many of her PMs from people at TCFL may have been sympathetic, there were probably a few which were at least questioning, if not critical.

Then Stacey gave her & Scribe88 a well deserved, yet fairly mild admonishment (the part in bold) for continuing to stir the shit over at TCFL on this. We all know how well she reacts to criticism of her board behavior. My guess is she argued with Stacey via PM over it and then flounced just like she did here. But again, I don't know for sure. Her issues here never should have been taken over there to begin with. The TCFL folks were nice enough to let us use the Bratfree thread to regroup here. And they've been welcoming to those of us who choose to post there. I think SteelHysteria's dragging board drama from here over there was an abuse of their hospitality.

(Message edited by nokids4me On 06/28/2010 2:25 PM)
nokids4me Actions 5#

(Date Posted:06/28/2010 2:10 PM)

And look, Dr. Drew's getting suited up for the celebratory jello/tequila/dressing party:

As a spectator:

And participant:

Dr Drew says: Always wear your hat to jello parties!

(Message edited by nokids4me On 06/28/2010 2:15 PM)
Miss_Hannigan Actions 6#

(Date Posted:06/28/2010 3:11 PM)

You know, NK4M, I appreciate your re-hashing of SteelH_Y_A_E_N_A_S' antics on The Other Board, but reading it made me queasy and reminded me of the merry-go-round name-calling idiocy that caused us to dump her neurotic ass. That and her "lighthearted suggestion" to go a-trolling. Good lord, if that's what she thinks is a good time, banish her to outer darkness (aka TCFL)
Lovetorock Actions 7#

Reply To FreeAndHappy
(Date Posted:06/28/2010 4:30 PM)

Reply to FreeAndHappy (06/28/2010 2:52 PM)

Me, too.

♥️Bugsy♥️

~♥️Formerly Waterlily♥️~

Thom_C Actions 8#

Reply To Miss%5FHannigan
(Date Posted:06/28/2010 5:05 PM)

Reply to Miss_Hannigan (06/28/2010 2:11 PM)

You know, NK4M, I appreciate your re-hashing of SteelH_Y_A_E_N_A_S' antics on The Other Board, but reading it made me queasy and reminded me of the merry-go-round name-calling idiocy that caused us to dump her neurotic ass. That and her "lighthearted suggestion" to go a-trolling. Good lord, if that's what she thinks is a good time, banish her to outer darkness (aka TCFL)
She has her own little dark haven on delphi. That and geeJerksters little band of sockpuppets on its board. The folks at TCFL should be free of them too. Why these two thought they could get away with things on a board that is designed to be vanilla when they brag about being so counter culture leaves me bemused.
tom_c

ZZelda Actions 9#

(Date Posted:06/28/2010 8:20 PM)

I can't keep up with this drama. I become confused.

I am interested in who this "Dr. Drew" man is Smile Esp the half naked pic. Mmmm..... Smile

Who is this man?

ETA: I just looked this guy up and he's really old and has triplets! Looks very old and homely in most pix too.

Ack! Goes to show you what a good photographer can do, anyway Smile

(Message edited by ZZelda On 06/28/2010 8:28 PM)
ZZelda Actions 10#

(Date Posted:06/28/2010 8:37 PM)

Deleted this as it was a bit too harsh.

Carry on.

(Message edited by ZZelda On 06/28/2010 8:44 PM)
Neopatra01 Actions 11#

Reply To ZZelda
(Date Posted:06/28/2010 8:49 PM)

Reply to ZZelda (06/28/2010 8:37 PM)

Deleted this as it was a bit too harsh.

Carry on.

Damn. Sorry I missed it. ;-)

Zatoth Actions 12#

(Date Posted:06/28/2010 8:58 PM)

shame you missed it...it was freakin' cold! Smile)
"All we need is lightning with power and might
Striking down the prophets of false
As the moon is rising
Give us the sign!
Now let us rise up in awe..."

Lovetorock Actions 13#

RE:Goth Bore leaves TCFL
(Date Posted:06/28/2010 9:33 PM)

Damn.
♥️Bugsy♥️

~♥️Formerly Waterlily♥️~

Neopatra01 Actions 14#

(Date Posted:06/28/2010 11:06 PM)

Anybody gonna PM me and tell me what it was? Or don't y'all love me no more?

SteelHyaena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Outing of the Aimoos

Post  Glurkster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Sorry, but that post has totally confused me. I don't know who's saying what about who at any point in that. Not that I give a fuck what anybody at Aimoo of TCFL says because they're all complete douches with no importance to me whatsoever. A censored forum is not a real forum at all. Those people just want their asses kissed and their opinions backed up by everybody they talk to, and that sort of thinking is totally delusional. From watching their pathetic nincompoopery, I've deduced that none of them have any kind of lives except those they lead on the internet. I have no use for people like that. Each one of them is a Jerry Springer audience member, only saying what they say to be SEEN saying it. If each and every one of them died right now, I wouldn't even notice. They are beneath bugshit in every way, and that's that, end of story.
Glurkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelHyaena on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 pm

I could edit it and make it clearer... but basically, it's LovesTheCock, Miss Cuntigan and Zatwat being their usual backstabbing selves. It's up here in case they decide to puss out and delete it.

SteelHyaena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Glurkster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm actually wondering why Zatoth stopped posting in here, I guess it's because none of her "clique" are here. I'm sure those dinguses will end up in here at some point or another, they love to start shit. I wonder how Bob will handle that when it happens...
Glurkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelHyaena on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Actually, she's probably not here because I am here. She knows she'll get her ass handed to her, point-blank. They hide out in their little shithole, where they won't be called out on their bullshit.
SteelHyaena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down