If you want to look at the Aimoos' posts, do this.

Go down

If you want to look at the Aimoos' posts, do this.

Post  SteelHyaena on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:37 pm

You pull up the search term in Google; a good example is using Poofy_Puff and Aimoo as search arguments. Don't click on the actual link; click on the small link that says Cache. That'll give you all the shit they've said. I saved three threads, counting the one I posted.

Gods, what twats... LOL

SteelHyaena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want to look at the Aimoos' posts, do this.

Post  Glurkster on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:00 pm

I just don't feel the need to put forth even this tiny amount of effort to see what a bunch of silly cuntards I couldn't give a fuck about are saying. 99% of the "people" at aimoo would need promotions just to be assholes. I still go to TCFL on occasion just to dildo the admins up the ass with the fact that they can't ban me, but that's just for amusement. I don't care to read anybodys' posts. I'm sure there are still some cool people at all the childfree sites who haven't heard of this new forum yet and they'll be joining up as they learn about it. I'm sure a few of the cunts will tag along as well, seeing as how they can't keep their beaks out of other peoples' business, but that just means we'll have some comic relief when we skin them alive and hang them to dry.

I was talking to Bratfree-Britgirl and she said we don't even need a "civil" section here. I kind of agree with her, it's not like we're trying to attract that kind of people. Also, (hey BOB) I can't exactly use my violent avatars because anything I've posted in the civil section will show them when I'm wearing one. I guess I should just delete all those posts and stay out of the civil section. Cool
Glurkster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelHyaena on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 pm

The hilarious part is that Miss Cuntigan is STILL obsessing over me! And it's been how long? And I've been how busy? Laughing
SteelHyaena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down