pets vs.poor bingo

Go down

pets vs.poor bingo

Post  CFJulia on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 pm

My dog bloated yesterday. It is life threatening. He made it okay. The vet estimate was 4 to 8 grand. Opie is worth it. I've told a few people of this situation. Most were in disbelief that we spend this much for a dog. "You should feel guilty to waste on a dog when cheeldrin are starving". "poor people need deserve this money more than just a dog". AARGH! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Sorry, had to vent somewhere. And this is the place for it, right.

CFJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pets vs.poor bingo

Post  SexyBitch on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 am

How rediculous of some unthoughtful person to say that to you Julia! How much fuckin money will they waste on university for their sprog who's too lazy to get a job and pay their own damn way???
Fuck them!
I hope your boys ok! cat
SexyBitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dog is okay

Post  CFJulia on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Sexybitch. Thanks for your support. My friend called me today to apologize. She is not a breeder, has no kids but works in childcare and loves them. I am glad she understood that my pets= my family.

CFJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my dog is alright

Post  CFJulia on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 pm

To replace my dog with another one with the same qualities would cost between ten and twenty grand. He is a full protection dog , has extensive obedience training provided by me over the last five years. Yeah right, I should donate all money to poor moos and brats and let my dog die. No fucking way. No

CFJulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Empty Uterus on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:24 am

I'm glad your dog is doing OK! I I love you doggies.

OK I ranted on another thread but the whole starving children thing pisses me off so bad. Here where I live, they show commercials asking you to sponsor a 3rd world kid, complete with the pictures of poor "bratslanna has to walk 5 miles for clean water" and she doesn't get to go to school or have shoes and her brother has mad goat disease or whatever.

Hey how about instead of throwing money at the problem, you get to the root of it. Can I send condoms instead of money! Let's stop these people from breeding so damn much then!

Sorry I just don't care about that. I suppose yeah it's sad but what the fuck me sending money isn't going to do a damn bit of good in the end.

Empty Uterus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down