i just wan to smack this woman

Go down

i just wan to smack this woman

Post  jcorvette72 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:26 pm

my wife is friends witha 23 yo woman in age only.
she was married several years and they recently bought a house..then she decided she didnt want to be married anymore and stuck her ex with the house, at the same time for a couple of years carrying on with another guy.
she lives at home now wither parents.lately shes been obsessing over being pregnant or not being pregnant. both her and her bf live with their respective parents.
my wife practiacally has to yell at her to listen to common sense..u dont have a education, a job that would afford a child
your bf dont have a education or a job that will support a child.
what i cant figure out is how a person qualified to go to college cant add 2 + 2.
she spent several hundred dollars on a health club which she cant afford and dropped that venture.
im all for a good education but where is the common sense.
my wife tells her ,your education is more important than any baby. but it seems as if she wants to be pregnant
i told my wife its just a matter of time and she will be pregnant.
thats enough of that.

jcorvette72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i just wan to smack this woman

Post  Julia on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:14 pm

My sympathies to your wife. Dealing with hormone-crazed brainless b*tch must be quite maddening & depressing. Guess that Idiocracy future is upon us already. Julia

Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  jcorvette72 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:02 am

whats real sad now is she thinks after possibly being prego for 2 weeks shes gaining baby weight...my wife has to remind her she eats fast food exclusively. my wife has neverr been prego and knows enough about that.

besides being unhealthy physically she has no health insurance for herself or her maybebaby.
this girl hasnt considered the possibility of having a less than normal pregnancy or a normal and healthy baby.
my wife and myself wonder where these urges to reproduce are so great they defy common sense.
as weve said a thousand times....better them than us.

jcorvette72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

shes pregnant

Post  jcorvette72 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 am

this lady called my wife again last night
she was whining about her sperm donor..he took some of her meds and sold them on the street so he could buy weed on the s treet too. too funny
i could hear my wife talking to her on the phone...jm..u did this to yourself...u had a house and a husband and gave it all up for a guy who lives with his parents and just quit his job a couple of weeks ago.
its a wonder this female even calls my wife at all. my wife throws her situation right back in herr face every time she calls .
she claims she will finish college before the baby is born but a college education doesnt impress me much with the way she has conducted her life so far.
common sense goes a long ways without a college degree.
as i usually say..better her than us.

jcorvette72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down